In person Classes
Please follow the public health guidance and stay at home if you or anyone in your household or support bubble have any Covid symptoms, or if you are waiting for the results of a test result, or have been advised to isolate.
- In line with Public Health England and the CSP guidelines I have made several changes to the class set up and structure.
- Venue: United Reform Church, Guildford. All classes are held in the hall, providing us with more room to move. I have allowed for at least 2m spacing between each mat and am keeping my numbers low to give more space.
- Please wear layers of clothing as we will have a few windows open to allow air flow.
- Enter through the north door to the side of the building. Whilst waiting for your class, please ensure that you are adhering to the 2m social distancing guidelines.
- Each class will be 55mins which will allow for one class to finish up and move out ready for the next class to start. If you are attending the 10.15 class, please wait outside, whilst the earlier class file out.
- On entry to the hall, please click on the QR code for NHS Track and Trace. I complete a register for each class which will also be used in case of contact by Track & Trace.
- Hand gel will be available at the entrance.
- PHE recommend that face-covers are worn when entering and exiting a group exercise setting but can removed whilst moving.
- I will place floor markers for each mat. Participants will need to bring own mats, balls and bands. Place your mat in the marked area.
- I will continue to provide plenty of verbal feedback but am unable to offer any hands -on guidance.
- In the event of having to stop live classes due to local lock down or similar Public Health action, all classes will move to Zoom.